The Payroll module allows the input of employee hours and all payroll and labor distribution to cost centers by natural classification. Data is processed automatically with complete Human Resource accounting of benefit hours. The Payroll module has full budgeting capabilities independent of the General Ledger. It also supports restricted payroll for managerial and salaried employees.
Payroll/HR Features Include:
- Unlimited facilities on-line at the same time.
- Unlimited user definable deductions.
- Direct deposit using ACH or laser printed checks.
- Automatic and unlimited shift differentials with overrides.
- Automatic and unlimited allocations to multiple cost centers or wages, hours, and employer's costs.
- Employee benefit tracking for user definable benefit types customized to most benefit plans.
- Global and Selective pay increases.
- Seamlessly integrated with General Ledger for month end accrual/reversals and check reconciliation.
- User maintainable tax files.
- Compatible with time clock systems for payroll input.
- Automatic costing of labor to unlimited facilities with automatic Due to/Due from accounting.
- All State and Federal Government quarterly and annual reporting requirements.
- Paper or electronic W2's and quarterly tax preparation.
- User defined inservice and continuing education tracking and reporting.
- EEOC and OSHA reporting.
- Tracks: accidents/incidents, licenses, education, special skills, disciplinary actions, etc.
- Position control reporting.